Since Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds has created a record on mobile for the highest number of online players around the world, everyone is talking about the game. Well, playing PUBG on mobile is pretty quick and straightforward, but you can get the best controller for PUBG mobile to play the game with better control and get more chicken dinners.
Once you get the best PUBG mobile controller for your Android and iOS device, you will be able to aim and fire the enemy while moving. While using the controller, you will feel a button just like the mouse button when using it on your smartphone. To use the PUBG mobile controller or PUBG Mobile triggers, you should set the fire and key at the upper side of the screen where you install controllers. Without further ado, let me show you some of the top latest PUBG Mobile Controllers for iPhone!
Can You Use PUBG Mobile Controller?
PUBG mobile is counted amongst the most popular online games for Android devices that are being played by millions of players all over the world. Now each single game player is wondering is it possible to play this game through the use of the PUBG mobile controller. This would be potentially be giving you so much of benefits in winning the game over the competition level.
Is It Possible to Use PUBG Mobile Controller on Your Mobile?
Yes, you can use the PUBG mobile controller on your mobile. There are so many personal ways of using the controller if you are on the Android platform. But the fans of Apple have to wait for some time regarding getting some official support announcement.
ARE THERE OTHER WAYS TO PLAY ‘PUBG MOBILE’ WITH A CONTROLLER?
Even though Tencent hasn’t officially integrated controller support into PUBG Mobile, resourceful people have found ways to make it work. That being said, your device must be Android and rooted for the workaround to be effective.
Rooting gives users access to parts of mobile devices that hardware makers don’t want customers to see. Because of that, we won’t walk you through the hacking process here. However, if your device fits the description, we’ll offer a few tips to help get controller support working on PUBG Mobile.
Here are the steps you need to take to connect a controller to PUBG Mobile:
1. Make sure your Android device is rooted. As of now, only rooted Android devices can provide controller support.
2. Get a USB to OTG adapter. You can purchase these on Amazon for $4.99.
3. Get a DualShock 3 (PS3) or DualShock 4 (PS4) controller. You can also purchase these from any retailer, but Amazon has wireless PS3 controllers for $25 and PS4 controllers for $59, though they often go on sale.
3. Take screenshots of PUBG Mobile’s controls. Do this so you can properly map them later on. This can literally be any screen that shows all of PUBG Mobile’s controls, such as the screenshot above.
4. Download and install the Sixaxis Controller App. Unfortunately, it’s no longer on the Google Play Store, so you’ll have to search the web to find a download site (we’ll let you make the decision of what site you think is safest to download it from).
5. Connect your Dualshock to your Android device via the OTG adapter.
6. Pair the controller to the device by clicking “Pair Controller.”